Hello! A warm welcome to Baby Sensory! We offer a world full of exciting activities and experiences which vary weekly - there is always something new. Accredited by the Sensory Guild, everything we do is backed by over 35 years of expert research in childhood development, we will always explain what we’re doing and why, helping you make your baby’s first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration!
AUTUMN TERM IS NOW FULL!
All available spaces for the current term have been filled, but please JOIN THE WAIT LIST NOW FOR THE WINTER TERM (AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE- SCROLL DOWN!) You will be contacted FIRST if a space becomes available for the Winter Term starting from the 1st November until Christmas.
WHY NOT COME ALONG TO OUR BABY PUMPKIN PARTY
CELEBRATE BABIES FIRST AUTUMN! FANCY DRESS RECOMMENDED, PHOTOGRAPHER ON SITE. TICKET INCLUDES BABY AND X2 ADULTS. OPEN TO ALL BABIES 0-13MONTHS CURRENTLY ATTENDING OR NEW! BOOK NOW BELOW!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your continued support J
· 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby unless otherwise agreed with Class Leader.
· A Face covering is no longer mandatory to be worn when attending our classes, but please do feel welcome to do so if you want prefer too. Babies DO NOT require a face mask.
· In the circumstance of a local/national lockdown, your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the lockdown. Unfortunately, we may not be able to refund classes in these circumstances.
· By booking you give us permission to pass on your details to the NHS Track
· If you or your baby are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
To see what we are up to this week, check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
Thank you for your interest in our classes.