Baby Sensory Parties
For a magical celebration
Baby Sensory parties are ideal for babies up to 13 months old.
Our Baby Sensory parties are suitable for any occasion when you and your family and friends come together for a celebration.
- Christmas, Easter and seasonal parties.
- Christening or naming ceremonies.
- School fairs.
Whatever your event, we'll make it magical, mesmerising and memorable for you and your baby, and for your guests!
To book your Baby Sensory party you can speak to your Class Leader or find your local Franchise here.
Baby Sensory Parties are perfect for:
- Providing hassle-free party fun and entertainment.
- Celebrating milestones.
- Creating memories for the whole family.
- Developing the bond between babies and parents.
- Sharing your Baby Sensory experiences with your loved ones.
What happens at a Baby Sensory party?
If you've experienced our award-winning Baby Sensory programme, then you'll know what's in store for you and your baby! If not, then your Class Leader will suggest the theme, activities and songs to suit the occasion and venue. You may even have ideas of your own such as a favourite book or character. Whether you're planning a party for a small group of parents and babies at home or in an outside venue, you can be sure that we'll design the perfect Baby Sensory party.
"I have been astounded by the amount of positive feedback relating to the Baby Sensory party - even from people without children! We all thoroughly enjoyed it!" Hanna.
Planning your party
Have a chat with your Class Leader or contact them here.
- Discuss the theme and arrange the date.
- Book the venue (if the party is not to be held in your home).
- Invite your guests.
- Get ready for a fun-packed party that your guests will talk about for weeks and you'll remember fondly.
To make the party an enjoyable experience for everyone, babies need to be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
Did you know every Baby Sensory class includes toys and props that have been designed especially with your baby in mind? You can purchase these items and the perfect gift for your baby from our Baby Sensory shop, which also features our ‘Say Hello’ range of toys designed by Dr Lin Day in partnership with East Coast Nursery.
Unsure what to prepare or do? Have a chat with your Class Leader when you book your party.