Welcome to our wonderful Baby Sensory @Home classes. Whilst our venue based sessions are closed, why not bring Baby Sensory to your very own living room?
A chance to still build on your baby's development, create special one-to-one moments, gain play ideas and even have some much needed social interaction with other parents. Find out more here and contact your local class leader here to book a class.
Want to experience all of the classes that WOW World Group has to offer? WOW Fest is a free Interactive festival running throughout the month of July and has something for everyone. Check out the full line up and timetable of events here.
Hello Baby & Baby Sensory
Founder of Hello Baby, Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Dr Lin Day (PhD, M.Phil, PGCE, FETC, BSc, Dip Ed), is one of the UK’s leading parenting experts and a renowned feature writer and speaker within the field of childcare and education.
With over 40 years of practical experience working with parents and children and driven by the passion and commitment to offer the best possible service, Dr Lin Day developed Baby Sensory and Hello Baby to provide the support and knowledge necessary to lead baby learning and development forwards in the most important year of life (and ran classes herself for 9 years)
Why attend one of our award-winning Baby Sensory classes?
- An educational, interactive and developmental programme, which will help your baby learn and develop important skills.
- Every class has been carefully designed, planned and researched by Dr Lin Day with you and your baby's needs in mind.
- Classes built on your baby's natural play-rest-play cycle to ensure they are not overstimulated.
- An ideal place to meet new parents, ask questions, share ideas, experiences and memories together.
- Highly trained Class Leaders who are all DBS checked.
- Received the Gold Award accreditation with the Children's Activities Association (CAA) - peace of mind for parents.