Observations that can provide a remarkable insight into the needs, abilities and sensitivities of your new baby
Birth to 3 months
The renowned, dedicated and passionate Dr Lin Day (PhD, M.Phil, FETC, PGCE, BSc, Dip Ed) has written and developed a new add-on feature to the already successful Baby Sensory programme-Hello Baby designed specifically for parents and their new babies.
"Understanding your new baby's unique characteristics, abilities and sensitivities can make a difference that lasts a lifetime!" Dr Lin Day
Specifically designed for babies from birth to 3 months, Dr Lin, one of the UK's leading parenting experts, has developed Baby Sensory to include 3 Hello Baby Programmes; Hello Baby Observation, Hello Baby Crying, Colic and Comfort Workshops and Hello Baby Massage to help support parents through the early weeks and months of their baby's life.
"Your baby communicates with you from the moment they enter the world. We look at how your baby responds to the world, what they can do, what they find difficult or stressful, and how you can help them grow and develop in the first 3 months of life." Dr Lin Day.
An extraordinary opportunity for parents, our Hello Baby programmes help you to:
- Observe how your baby responds to the world and communicates with you by interpreting behavioural cues.
- Identify your baby's abilities, sensitivities and needs.
- Recognise how your baby self-soothes to reduce stress.
- Explore the main causes of colic and how to manage or reduce symptoms.
- Recognise the five main cries of your baby.
- Investigate comfort techniques that can effectively reduce crying.
- Develop loving touch techniques through baby massage, reflexology, yoga, sensory integration and containment.
The benefits enable you to:
- Understand what your baby is saying so you can adapt care-giving responses to meet their needs.
- Support your parent-baby bond through sensory integration techniques and positive touch experiences.
- Learn new techniques that can help calm and relax your baby and promote sleep.
- Be part of a social experience where you can make friends with parents going through the same worries, challenges and celebrations as you are.
- Ask questions from the experts giving you boosted confidence in your abilities.
Our Hello Baby programmes can truly transform those first few months for you and your baby. Have a look at our three Hello Baby programmes below.
Our Hello Baby programmes are delivered by expertly trained Practitioners across the country. We would love to welcome you to our classes or answer any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us to see how you can take part in one or more of our unique Hello Baby programmes.
Our Hello Baby programmes are part of our renowned and award-winning Baby Sensory syllabus. Find out more about WOW World Group child development programmes that we run across the UK.