Hello! A warm welcome to Baby Sensory! We offer a world full of exciting activities and experiences which vary weekly - there is always something new. Accredited by the Sensory Guild, everything we do is backed by over 35 years of expert research in childhood development, we will always explain what we’re doing and why, helping you make your baby’s first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration!
OUR NEW SPRING TERM 2 IS AVAILABLE NOW TO BOOK BELOW. THIS TERM WILL BE RUNNING FROM 24TH MAY - 2ND JULY.
CALLING ALL DADDIES! PLEASE COME AND JOIN IN OUR FATHER DAY SPECIAL ON 12TH JUNE (BOOK NOW BELOW, STRICTLY FOR 1 DAD, GRANDAD ETC AND BABY) THIS IS A WEEKEND CLASS, OPEN TO ALL 0-13MONTHS!
· In order to comply with Government guidelines for indoor activities only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
· A Face covering needs to be worn at all times whilst inside. If you would prefer to wear a clear visor instead so that babies can see clear expressions throughout the activities, this is also permitted. Babies DO NOT require a face mask.
· In the circumstance of a local/national lockdown, your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the lockdown. Unfortunately, we may not be able to refund classes in these circumstances.
· By booking you give us permission to pass on your details to the NHS Track
· If you or your baby are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
To see what we are up to this week, check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
Thank you for your interest in our classes.