THESE ARE BABY SENSORY EXETER BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE IN A CLASS.
Prices as of May 2019 are as follows - £7.50 per class x number of weeks in term (i.e Summer term £7.50 x 7 weeks = £52.50).
Payment will be required at the time of booking online to secure your place. A sibling discount may apply please contact for details.
Trial sessions can be arranged, please contact to discuss.
Missed class policy: we are unable to cancel spaces or offer refunds for missed classes, however, you are welcome to attend a catch up class in an alternative session (subject to availability), or you can offer your space to a friend who has a baby in the right age group.
In the unlikely event a class is cancelled by Baby Sensory, we will try to run a catch-up class at the end of your term or deduct the cost of the missed session from future bookings. You must notify us within 7 days if you can't attend the scheduled catch-up class.
Venue & Parking
1. All of our venues have free onsite/close by parking.
2. Venues are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Health & Safety
1. Babies must be supervised by the adult that bring them at all times.
2. Due to food allergies we ask that no food is brought into the sensory or exploratory play area and all rubbish cleared.
3. In the event of any sickness or diarrhoea, please do not bring babies to class until they have been symptom free for 48 hours.
4. Please take any dirty nappies home or leave in the bins provided.
Any valuables brought into our halls are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to personal possessions.
Photography & Videos
Parents or carers should feel comfortable taking pictures or videos of their babies, however, we ask that everyone remains sensitive to the feelings of others and stop if asked to do so.
If you experience any problems making a booking, please do not hesitate to contact me, either through facebook, Baby Sensory's website or text, I will be only to pleased to help.
I will do my best to answer all questions and requests on the same day, but sometimes this is not possible, so please be patient and I will get back to you.
Look forward to hearing from you all!!!!!
Join us on Facebook at Baby Sensory Exeter