Welcome to Baby Sensory Chichester, Emsworth, Havant and Petersfield!
Our fully researched, multi-award winning classes are especially designed for all babies from newborn to 13 months.
We run classes on the following days:
· Mondays: Fishbourne Church Hall (classes run by Nicola Ball)
· Tuesdays: Bear Hotel, Havant (classes run by Nicola Ball)
· Wednesdays: Bear Hotel, Havant (classes run by Nikki Edwards)
· Thursdays: Emsworth Church Hall (classes run by Nikki Edwards)
· Fridays: Petersfield Community Centre (classes run by Nicola Ball)
Every Baby Sensory class is different and the programme contains literally hundreds of fantastic sensory activities to stimulate and delight your baby. Every activity is explained so you can gain heaps of ideas for play at home and maximise your little one's amazing learning ability!
We offer specific age groups which means you’re always in a group with parents and carers with similar aged babies – it’s such a wonderful journey to share together, and of course a great way to make friends!
Your baby is at the very heart of our classes - you should always put their needs first and feel free to feed, change and cuddle whenever needed!!
New to our Baby Sensory classes? Come and join us for a free mini- taster session on Wednesday 26th February!
It will be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy some sample sensory activities and find out more about our award winning classes.
We are offering two special sessions: 1:30pm-2:15pm and 3pm - 3:45pm.
These special 45-minute sessions are open to all families new to our classes with a baby aged 0-8 months. Bring your baby on a magical mini-sensory adventure where they will experience heaps of new sights, sounds and textures, which are sure to captivate and delight your baby ☺️
The event is free to attend, but places are strictly limited and most be booked online in advance. Please see our timetable below to book your free place.
Unique newborn 'Hello Baby' course booking now.... join our next very special 5-week 'Hello Baby Massage and Baby Observation Course' especially for little ones from 0-12 weeks.
Bookings are now open for our next course starting 27th February. The course runs from 1:35pm - 2:35pm at Petersfield Community Centre (free parking available).
This unique course is completely tailored to the needs of babies from 0-12 weeks, and is packed with wonderful insights and techniques, helping you to understand and meet your baby's needs as they learn to adapt to their brand new world! The course includes:
- Baby Massage techniques from top to toe
- Baby Yoga
- Baby Reflexology techniques
- Discover how your baby communicates using body language and facial expressions
- Calming sensory experiences including beautiful light shows
- Find out some of the amazing things your young baby can do!
- Identify what your baby may find difficult or stressful
- Discover ways you can help your baby
- Learn activities you can enjoy at home to help your baby's development
Booking is available by emailing Nicola directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more...
- Click 'Booking info' to find out the class fees
- Click ‘About our classes’ to find out more about the benefits of attending our classes and how to choose the best class for your baby
- If your preferred class is full, do join the wait list, as a very limited number of spaces sometimes become available mid-term
- We offer a special twins discount, please email us at email@example.com for more details
- Click 'Meet the Team' to find out more about us!
If you have any queries or need any help making a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Nicola Ball a call on 07753 884294 – I’d be delighted to help.
We hope to see you in class soon!
Nicola & Nikki