WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BABY SENSORY...
Your baby’s ability to learn and develop in their first year is simply incredible! Discover a magical world of sensory learning, wonder, exploration and extraordinary delights for all babies aged 0-11 months.
Created by experts, our classes are designed to aid your baby’s development from birth. Classes are packed with an incredible variety of sounds, smells, sights, textures and so much more. They provide heaps of opportunities to create wonderful memories during your baby’s precious first year.
There's always something new, with different sensory themes and activities to enjoy with your little one. Our unique programme contains literally hundreds of fantastic sensory activities. Each activity is explained so you can gain heaps of ideas for play at home and maximise your little one's amazing learning ability!
MY IN-VENUE CLASSES RUN IN FISHBOURNE, BEDHAMPTON, EAST MEON AND PETERSFIELD.
Due to the smaller class sizes we are currently running due to Covid, all my sessions are fully booked for my Summer term running June-July.
Bookings are now open for my new AUTUMN TERM starting w/c 6th September! Please check my booking terms and conditions below, before securing a place for your little one and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Please ensure you are familiar with my localised COVID terms and conditions of booking which apply to all bookings:
- In order to comply with Government guidelines for indoor activities only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
- If you, your baby or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
- Refunds/deferrals/class swaps are not available if you miss a class, however, I will provide you with a class recording and class props list, so you can create your own sensory fun at home instead!
- In the event of a further lockdown, if the hall is closed due to COVID-19 or if I am personally unable to run classes due to COVID-19 e.g. if I am required to isolate, your in-venue classes will immediately transfer online via Zoom. Online classes will be offered on your allocated class day and time for the duration of the lockdown/until I am able to return to venue. A recording of the class will also be available if preferred. Please note that by making an in-venue booking, you are accepting that it may be necessary for some of the sessions you’ve booked to be transferred online. Regrettably, it will not be possible to refund or defer any in-venue bookings during the term.
For the survival of my little business, following an extremely tough 12 months, please can I ask that you only book if you are in full agreement with the above terms and conditions. Alternatively, I’d recommend that you wait to book until later in the year. Thanks so much for your support!
I have implemented an extensive COVID policy in all my venues, to look after you and your little one, including increased cleaning and ventilation, use of individual prop boxes, a 'mask to mat' policy and 2m social distancing during class. Please contact me for full details of the measures I have in place, which have all been approved by the Health Protection team at the local authority.
You will notice that I am offering classes for older babies. Naturally this will include some babies who are mobile. Of course babies don’t understand social distancing (!) however if your baby is on the move, you will need to encourage them to stay close by to you throughout the class. I have heaps of wonderful activities to keep them occupied and I’d really encourage you to interact with your baby as much as possible and get involved in all the activities yourself, to help your little one really immerse themselves in the many different experiences!
Why Baby Sensory classes are fantastic for you and your baby:
- An explosion of learning occurs from the moment of birth - babies learn more in their 1st year than at any other time in their lives
- Every class is packed with a fantastic variety of activities to stimulate your baby's senses and encourage precious early learning, including musical fun, baby signing, light shows, creative texture experiences, dance & movement, massage and so much more!
- Each activity is explained, so you will learn heaps of play ideas you’ll be able to use again and again, to maximise your baby’s incredible learning ability!
- I offer age specific classes, ensuring the content of each class is tailored to your baby’s needs and developmental stage
- You'll be in a group with the same parents each week - it’s a wonderful journey to share, as the babies grow in ability week-by-week, and a great way to make new friends and gain support too!
- Your baby will be at the very heart of the class - you should always put their needs first and feel free to feed, change and cuddle whenever needed!
To find out more about my classes please click on the relevant tab or drop me an email and I'd be delighted to help!
Many thanks, Nicola