Our postponed term will resume in venue w/c 19th April 2021
📣NEW TERM STARTING IN APRIL- MOST CLASSES FULLY BOOKED, LIMITED SPACES NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE ADD YOURSELF TO THE CLASS WAITLISTS IF THE CLASS YOU WANT TO BOOK IS FULL!!!📣
Charlestown Church Hall (Tuesdays) 6 week term.
20/04, 27/04, 04/05, 11/05, 18/05, 25/05
(Half term break w/c 31/05)
Charlestown Church Hall (Wednesdays) 6 week term
21/04, 28/04, 05/05, 12/05, 19/05, 26/05
(Half term break w/c 31/05)
Wadebridge Guide HQ (Thursdays) 6 week term
22/04, 29/04, 06/05, 13/05, 20/05, 27/05
(Half term break w/c 31/05
Tuesday: 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
Thursday: 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
I have so many exciting lesson plans planned for you all this term:
💛Week 1- 🚂Train Journey 🚂 We are off on a Train Journey this week. We will be exploring all kinds of movement in our classes; bouncing, swaying, rocking and waving. We’ll be hopping aboard the Baby Sensory Express, shaking our Pom poms all the way... ALL ABOARD!!!!
💚Week 2- Magic Box 🎩 This week we will be appealing to your baby's natural curiosity. We'll be treating them to lots of intriguing magic tricks that are not only tonnes of fun but are also designed to teach your baby about object permanence whilst developing their manual dexterity. Magical! 💫
💛Week 3- 🎉Fun and Games 🎉We are going to be shaking our shakers, tickling those feathers and giving ourselves a wash from head to toe with our colourful scarves! Not to mention lots and lots of bubbles...Yay! What more could you ask for? 😀
💚Week 4- ⭐️Reflections⭐️ We will be using soft lighting, bubbles, chimes, mirrors and beautiful music to help calm and relax your babies. This is a beautiful Baby Sensory class that will help with your baby's visual development, There will be so much to see! 👀
💛Week 5- 💤Sleep Tight 🧸With twinkly lights and lullabies to relax the babies and get them ready for a good night sleep. We will be cuddling up with our favourite teddies and reading a book to our babies. Please, if possible due to Covid health and safety, could you bring your own books to class with you and your own teddy or comforter. Thank you. ⭐️ 🧸💤
💚Week 6- 🌈Rainbow Week🌈 We are heading over the rainbow for our last week of term. It’s Rainbow week! Lots of visual stimulation this week through the use of colour! We will be using our hands to explore our magical pat mats, waving our colourful flags and scarves and even wobbling around like jelly. Lots of you will be graduating this week (sob 😭) but we will be giving you the most colourful and loving send off! 🌈❤️💛💚💜🧡
My new, revised In-venue class format has been agreed by each venue, in conjunction with our Head Office, the Environmental Health Officer, government guidelines and guidance from the Children’s Activities Association.
· Cleanliness in my classes in ‘normal’ times is of an extremely high standard and my practices will be heightened for reopening, including more time between each class to clean, steam and disinfect
· All mats/props/high touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between every class. Hand sanitiser/hand washing facilities will always be available. My class risk assessment and hygiene & cleaning rota will be available to view in class. Please contact me if you’d like to see it
· The number of babies in each class will be strictly limited. Only 1 parent is able to attend class per baby, and unfortunately additional visitors will not be permitted to attend at this time
· Each parent and baby will be allocated their own mat which will be spaced 2m apart and a box of exciting, freshly cleaned props exclusively for your use during the session. You will complete the entire class sitting on your allocated mat (please note our usual Exploratory Play Area has been removed from our class format temporarily). If your baby is mobile, it is important that they stay Socially Distanced too.
· Following government guidance for these facilities a face covering is required while in the venue, either a mask or a visor. Face coverings for babies are not required
· If you are unable to attend your allocated class, please note that unfortunately in-venue class swaps are currently not available. Please note that unfortunately missed classes cannot be refunded or deferred.
· Government guidance is continually changing, and I will continue to update my policies and procedures when necessary, with the support of the Health Protection team at Cornwall Council.
** COVID-19 UPDATE- IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ **
Please be aware of the following important updates to my localised booking conditions for my franchise area for the Spring 2021in-venue term:
· In order to comply with Government guidelines for indoor activities only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
· If you, your baby or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
· In the event of a further lockdown, if the hall is closed due to COVID-19 or if I am personally unable to run classes due to COVID-19 your in-venue classes will immediately continue online via Zoom. Online classes will be for the duration of the lockdown/until I am able to return to venue. Please note that by making an in-venue booking, you are accepting that it may be necessary for some of the sessions you’ve booked to be transferred online. Regrettably, it will not be possible to refund or defer any in-venue bookings during the term.
· By booking a place you give us permission to pass on your details to the NHS Track/Trace Service.
How do I book?
Please visit the ‘Home’ tab and simply scroll down the page to view our current timetable and availability. Please see the ‘Booking Info’ tab for more details including the cost of our classes.
What if I need help with an enquiry?
Please email me at