For my new Winter Term 2 am offering both recorded Online @ Home classes via Vimeo and In-Venue classes.
Online @ Home classes
Pre-Recorded Classes via Vimeo released, bookings open 13th December 2020…
8/1, 15/1, 22/1, 29/1, 5/2, 12/2
My Baby Sensory @ Home online classes include:
· A recorded session each week for you to watch whenever it suits you.
· A weekly props list, including everyday items from home and also some lovely homemade ideas too, if you'd like to get crafty. You'll be able to use your props to bring the activities to life - the ideas are simple but very effective and a wonderful way to support your baby's learning!
· My @Home classes are great for big brothers and sisters to join in with too!
Winter Term 2 bookings open Sunday 13th December 10am
Charlestown Church Hall (Tuesdays)
5/1, 12/1, 19/1, 26/1, 2/2, 9/2
Charlestown Church Hall (Wednesdays)
6/1, 13/1, 20/1, 27/1, 3/2, 10/2
Wadebridge Guide HQ (Thursdays)
7/1, 14/1, 21/1, 28/1, 4/2, 11/2
Class times: 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm all days
2pm (Wednesday only)
additional classes at those venues above to be added if demand dictates
My new, revised In-venue class format has been agreed by each venue, in conjunction with our Head Office, the Environmental Health Officer, government guidelines and guidance from the Children’s Activities Association.
· Cleanliness in my classes in ‘normal’ times is of an extremely high standard and my practices will be heightened for reopening, including more time between each class to clean, steam and disinfect
· All mats/props/high touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between every class. Hand sanitiser/hand washing facilities will always be available. My class risk assessment and hygiene & cleaning rota will be available to view in class. Please contact me if you’d like to see it
· The number of babies in each class will be strictly limited. Only 1 parent is able to attend class per baby, and unfortunately additional visitors will not be permitted to attend at this time
· Each parent and baby will be allocated their own mat which will be spaced 2m apart and a box of exciting, freshly cleaned props exclusively for your use during the session. You will complete the entire class sitting on your allocated mat (please note our usual Exploratory Play Area has been removed from our class format). If your baby is mobile, it is important that they stay Socially Distanced too.
· Following government guidance for these facilities a face covering is required while in the venue, either a mask or a visor. Face coverings for babies are not required
· If you are unable to attend your allocated class, please note that unfortunately in-venue class swaps are currently not available, however, we will be very happy to send you the details for the recorded version of the class for you to enjoy at home so you don’t miss out. Please note that unfortunately missed classes cannot be refunded or deferred.
· Government guidance is continually changing, and I will continue to update my policies and procedures when necessary, with the support of the Health Protection team at Cornwall Council.
** COVID-19 UPDATE **
Please be aware of the following important updates to my localised booking conditions for my franchise area for the Autumn 2020 in-venue term:
· In order to comply with Government guidelines for indoor activities only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
· If you, your baby or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidelines regarding isolation.
· In the event of a further lockdown, if the hall is closed due to COVID-19 or if I am personally unable to run classes due to COVID-19 your in-venue classes will immediately continue online via Zoom. Online classes will be for the duration of the lockdown/until I am able to return to venue. A recording of the class will also be available if preferred. Please note that by making an in-venue booking, you are accepting that it may be necessary for some of the sessions you’ve booked to be transferred online. Regrettably, it will not be possible to refund or defer any in-venue bookings during the term.
· By booking a place you give us permission to pass on your details to the NHS Track/Trace Service.
How do I book?
Please visit the ‘Home’ tab and simply scroll down the page to view our current timetable and availability. Please see the ‘Booking Info’ tab for more details including the cost of our classes.
What if I need help with an enquiry?
Please email me at email@example.com or call/text: 07894 868632 and I'll be delighted to help!