WELCOME TO BABY SENSORY BARN, in Grayshott (near Haslemere). Our barn is the UK's first dedicated Baby Sensory venue!
Our barn offers a supportive, relaxed and purpose-built environment, for you to nurture your baby. Our fully researched, multi-award winning classes are especially designed for all babies from newborn to 13 months. Our barn's class size is limited to ten babies.
Our clients book for a term of classes. The majority of our families will complete several terms with us, during their baby's first year. You can attend our classes for a whole year, without ever repeating a lesson. We divide our classes into age groups, to ensure we offer activities that are age appropriate for your baby. Baby Sensory classes are not a course. Each lesson is a complete unit, and every week new activities are introduced for you and your baby to enjoy together. You can join our classes at any stage during a term, if we have availability.
Why Baby Sensory classes are fantastic for you and your baby:
· An explosion of learning occurs from the moment of birth
· Babies learn more in the 1st year than at any other time in their lives
· We offer age specific classes, ensuring the content of each class is tailored to your baby's needs and developmental stage
· You'll be in a group with parents with similar aged babies, plus you all start the term at the same time - it's a wonderful journey to share, as your babies grow in ability week-by-week and a great way to make new friends and gain support too!
· We offer new activities every week and heaps of ideas that you can use at home too, including musical fun, baby signing, light shows, creative texture experiences, massage and touch techniques and so much more.
Introduce your baby to a magical world of sensory learning, wonder, exploration and extraordinary delights!
Choosing the right class for your baby:
The age groups for our classes are based on the age of your baby at the start of a term. For example, for our 0-6 month classes, please don't worry if your baby will be over 6 months when the term ends, babies will often be around 8 months before they 'graduate' to one of the older baby classes!
If your baby is the appropriate age to join more than one class time, please choose the best time of day for you, bearing in mind that older baby classes naturally include busier, more mobile babies!
If your preferred class is full, do join the wait list, as spaces do sometimes become available mid-term.
If you'd like to chat through which session would be the most appropriate, please email email@example.com or give Angela Kennedy a call on 07786 033701.
We offer a special twins discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.