WELCOME BABY SENSORY HASLEMERE @HOME
During the Covid-19 period we will be bringing you our award-winning classes through Baby Sensory @Home. Our classes are designed to stimulate, educate and provide precious memories with your babies during the all-important first year of life and this doesn’t have to change – Our online and interactive classes will provide you and your baby with the chance to meet and chat with local parents whilst also accessing our class leaders’ extensive baby development knowledge. Our live virtual sessions can be viewed on any device and are a great way to enjoy Baby Sensory from home.
Our Summer Term is 11 weeks and starts on Monday 20th April 2020.
What does our @home Baby Sensory Programme include?
· One hour long live and interactive Baby Sensory Class every week.
· A network of local, friendly Mums who attend our classes
· Baby Development video workshops by our founder Dr Lin Day on topics such as Baby Sleep, Baby Crying and Colic.
· @HOME How to videos on amazing developmental props and toys for your baby to enjoy.
· Activities and ideas to entertain your baby whilst you are at home.
· A Baby Sensory party in our Studio once all this is over so we can celebrate! Date TBC.
Why Baby Sensory classes are fantastic for you and your baby:
· An explosion of learning occurs from the moment of birth
· Babies learn more in the 1st year than at any other time in their lives
· We offer age specific classes, ensuring the content of each class is tailored to your baby's needs and developmental stage
· You'll be in a group with parents with similar aged babies, plus you all start the term at the same time - it's a wonderful journey to share, as your babies grow in ability week-by-week and a great way to make new friends and gain support too!
· We offer new activities every week and heaps of ideas that you can use at home too, including musical fun, baby signing, light shows, creative texture experiences, massage and touch techniques and so much more.
Introduce your baby to a magical world of sensory learning, wonder, exploration and extraordinary delights!
Choosing the right class for your baby:
The age groups for our classes are based on the age of your baby at the start of a term. For example, for our 0-6 month classes, please don't worry if your baby will be over 6 months when the term ends, babies will often be around 8 months before they 'graduate' to one of the older baby classes!
If your baby is the appropriate age to join more than one class time, please choose the best time of day for you, bearing in mind that older baby classes naturally include busier, more mobile babies!
If your preferred class is full, do join the wait list, as spaces do sometimes become available mid-term.
If you'd like to chat through which session would be the most appropriate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Charlotte Symington a call on 07824 780775.
We offer a special twins discount, please contact email@example.com for more details.