Baby Sensory Colchester, Tendring and Witham
Online classes are now available during lockdown 3.0!
Baby Sensory offers a world full of exciting activities and experiences which vary weekly - there is always something new! We are accredited by the Sensory Guild and everything we do is backed by over 35 years of expert research in childhood development, so we will always explain what we’re doing and why, helping you make your baby’s first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration!
· Our face to face classes are paused during the lockdown, however, we are really excited to be able to offer our @Home online sessions for anyone who would still like to keep the routine of attending Baby Sensory or indeed would like to start sessions form the comfort of their own home during lockdown. Please book through the @Home online session below Can't wait to see you!
· If your baby is over 13 months please have a look at Toddler Sense ready for their next steps:https://www.toddlersense.com/colchesterwest/
Face to face classes - Covid- 19- Measures that will be in place
Please rest assured we are taking returning to face to face classes very seriously. We are returning only where we have approval from the goverment guidelines, our venues, Local Environmental heath officers , our insurers and we can confidently meet all of their requirements and our strict cleaning schedule. Measures that will be in place;
· Social distancing
· Venues being cleaned before and after use
· Sensory area cleaned between every class
· New set of props for every class
· Change of props and plans to accommodate Covid-19