Baby Sensory Colchester, Tendring and Witham
Baby Sensory offers a world full of exciting activities and experiences which vary weekly - there is always something new! We are accredited by the Sensory Guild and everything we do is backed by over 35 years of expert research in childhood development, so we will always explain what we’re doing and why, helping you make your baby’s first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration!
· WE ARE RETURNING TO VENUES IN AUGUST! Please see below for the classes that are reopening. More to come in September.
· If your baby is over 13 months please have a look at Toddler Sense ready for their next steps:https://www.toddlersense.com/colchesterwest/
Face to face classes - Covid- 19- Measures that will be in place
Please rest assured we are taking returning to face to face classes very seriously. We are returning only where we have approval from the goverment guidelines, our venues, Local Environmental heath officers , our insurers and we can confidently meet all of their requirements and our strict cleaning schedule. Measures that will be in place;
· Social distancing
· Venues being cleaned before and after use
· Sensory area cleaned between every class
· New set of props for every class
· Change of props and plans to accommodate Covid-19