Baby Sensory Face to Face Classes
Please read before you book.
We are so incredibly excited to announce that our Baby Sensory classes will restart face to face from week commencing the 14th of September! Come along and enjoy one on one time and make amazing memories with your baby in their 1st year. Meet other parents on the very same journey as you. Baby Sensory is the original multi award winning learning and development program for babies from birth to 13 months. Everything we do is based on over 35 years of research into how your baby learns and develops. You will experience puppet shows, signing, music, instruments, scents, messy play, water play, dancing, yoga, massage, play at home ideas, textures, bubbles and so much more!!! Every week is different for over a year.... so you will never attend the same class twice.
Baby Sensory Face to Face Class Information
- When you book face to face class online we will release your information to the government track and trace scheme if required
- Classes are consecutive weeks and no refunds will be given should classes have to pause due to local lock down or Covid related issues the remaining weeks of your block will automatically transfer to the @home online classes for those weeks
- Should you be unable to attend class for any reason you can use that week in our @home online class (please contact us in this case to ensure you receive the joining information in time for the Saturday @home class)
- Due to social distancing and track and trace only 1 baby and 1 parent or carer can attend face to face classes
- Due to social distancing and track and trace we will not be able to change your class times and days
- All adults must wear masks while waiting to enter class and while in the class
- Please wait outside of the class maintaining 2 meters distance as indicated by the signage on arrival. This is to ensure all cleaning is complete before you enter the class.
What is a Covid Secure Baby Sensory Class?
- Smaller classes to allow for 2 metres social distancing
- Individual equipment for each parent and baby
- Individual Sanitising baskets for each parent and baby
- World Health Organisation Covid, infection control and hand washing training
- Keep a Beat Covid in a Childhood setting training
- Covid specific risk assessments for every venue
- Covid health and safety policy
- Sanitising stations on entry and exit
- Track and Trace
- Extensive Cleaning of matting, equipment, touch points, toilets- before between and after every class
- Covid specific cleaning schedule and checklist
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before signing up to a class. Once you have booked a class you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.