🌟🌟🌟🎉🎉🎉WELCOME TO BABY SENSORY PONTEFRACT🎉🎉🎉
Classes are currently online due to COVID-19 these are live through Zoom every Wednesday along with recordings every week.
Thank you for visiting my page, I am delighted you are looking to book a class with Baby Sensory Pontefract! Our classes may look a little different as we approach this 'new normal' but it will still be us and it will still be the wonderful multi-award winning magic of Baby Sensory - we can't wait to see you all!!
COVID 19 POLICY
This policy has been put in place to comply with Government Guidelines for indoor activities:
· Only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby where possible to ensure that the number of attendees allows us to meet social distancing guidelines. If a second adult is needed, for example for health reasons, this must be discussed with the class leader beforehand to ensure the number of attendees is kept within guidelines.
In the event of a LOCKDOWN class will be frozen until they can then resume.
· If you or your child are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES. Please follow Government Guidelines regarding self-isolation. Unfortunately, no refund can be made for missed classes due to self-isolation, nor can classes be rolled over into another term.
· By booking you give us permission to pass your details onto the NHS Track and Trace Service as requested.
· In line with Government Guidelines we recommend that adults wear a face covering to enter and exit the building. However, as adults will be spaced 2m apart during class adults can remove their face covering if they wish to do so. If they need to supervise their baby “outside their designated 2m space” they are advised to wear a face covering. Children under 11 do not require a face covering.
· To keep walkways around the room clear and enable social distancing, please only bring essentials into class with you. If you can leave any bags, coats, car seats, prams etc in the car/outside the hall this would be extremely helpful as space will be limited. All personal items will be kept with you, next to you in class.
· Please follow the social distancing information posters and remain in your car/outside until the class is open. Doors will open 5 minutes before the class time to allow safe entry into the class. If waiting outside, please make sure you are 2m apart where possible.
· Please follow the one-way system in and out of the building to enhance social distancing measures.
· Please sanitise your hands upon entry and exit from the building. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance and exit of the building. There will also be additional sanitiser in the class if you wish to use throughout the class. I would encourge you to birng your own sanistise. Please also bring your own blanket.
· Please ensure you take any rubbish, dirty nappies home with you as there are no facilities to dispose of them within the venue.