Hi everyone! Our Summer Term is now available to book which will start the week commencing 7th June.
Stay safe everyone and see you soon!
Baby Sensory Ingleby Barwick, Northallerton and Thirsk Local Policy
Things to bring with you:
1) A blanket for your baby to lay on. We are unable to provide our blankets as usual at this time.
2) Freshly laundered socks. You will be required to remove your outdoor shoes at the door into the hall.
3) Hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser will be provided at all venues. However, it may be handy to have your own with you to use whilst seated. This will minimise movement around the room but please ensure it is kept out of reach of babies.
4) A face covering. Current guidelines stipulate that facecoverings are to be worn at all times in community centres. We will continue to monitor this. Babies do NOT need to wear a face covering.
5) A clean toy for the play break. We are currently unable to provide our usual exploratory play area due to government guidelines.
Please do not attend if you or your baby are unwell including:
1) Temp of 37.8 and above.
2) Experiencing changes to sense of taste or smell.
3) Have a new continuous cough.
Or if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
In the circumstance that we go back into a national or local lockdown we will be unable to offer any refunds. Classes will transfer across to online sessions.
Please be aware that if NHS Test and Trace request your details we do have to pass these over.
We are currently unable to accept visitors. One adult only to attend per baby please.
At this time, we do have to ask that you leave the venue in a timely fashion once your class has finished. This allows us the time we need to clean and disinfect everything before the next class arrives.
Please carry your baby into the venue if you can. We are unable to accommodate pushchairs and car seats as we did before.
Windows will be open to allow for ventilation of the room.
Please don't arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your class starting. You may need to wait outside or in your car if we are still completing our cleaning schedule. We will assist with everyone entering and leaving the venue to ensure the one way system is adhered to.
We understand that there is a lot of information to digest, and that things are going to be a little different from before. But we can’t wait to have you all back at class and have lot of fun!