Baby Sensory Doncaster
Come on in...It's amazing!
Our multi-award winning learning and development classes will introduce you and your baby (or babies) to a magical world of sensory delights, where you can have lots of fun, spend quality time together and enjoy meeting other parents.
Specifically designed for babies from birth to 13 months, our wonderful variety of activities will aid your child's development- the classes are packed with an incredible variety of sounds, smells, sights, textures, music, dance, singing and more - plus you'll never experience the same session twice!
Scroll down to our timetable and click ‘BOOK NOW’ next to your chosen day and time.
COVID 19 Policy
This policy has been put in place in order to comply with Government guidelines for indoor activities:
· Only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby where possible to ensure that the number of attendees allows us to meet social distancing guidelines. If a second adult is needed, for example for health reasons, this must be discussed with the class leader first to ensure the number of attendees is kept within guidelines.
· If you or you baby are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in close contact with someone who has, please DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES. Please follow Government guidelines regarding self-isolation. So you don’t miss out on class during your self-isolation period, you will instead be emailed a link to a video class each week which you can use at home with your baby. Unfortunately, no refunds can be made for missed classes due to self-isolation, nor can classes be rolled over into another term.
· In the circumstances of a local or national lockdown, your booked sessions will be frozen for the duration of the Government guided lockdown. Unfortunately we are unable to refund classes in these circumstances.
· By booking you give us permission to pass your details on to the NHS Track and Trace Service as requested.
· In line with Government guidance we recommend that adults wear a face covering to enter and exit the building. However, as adults will be seated at a 2 metre distance during the class, adults can remove their face covering during class if they wish to do so. Babies DO NOT require a face covering.
· In order to keep walkways around the room clear and enable social distancing, please only bring essentials into class with you. If you are able to leave any bags, coats, car seats etc in the car, this would be extremely helpful as space will be limited. All personal items will be kept with you next to your mat in class.