Welcome to Emily's classes
Bookings open for our new term starting 20th April 2021. The last few spaces available.
Please do add yourself to our waitlist if you would like to be contacted when a space or a new term goes on sale.
Baby Sensory in the Wantage and surrounding area
Baby Sensory is for babies from birth to 13 months. Our wonderful baby development programme with carefully researched, magical activities designed to stimulate all of the senses as well as have lots of fun enjoying precious time with your baby.
Please note that by booking and paying for your space, you are agreeing to our t's and c's including our additional terms below:
Extra Booking Terms
- Regrettably, we cannot offer refunds to cover the classes missed due to booked holidays or sickness. This is due to the need to ensure continuity of service. You may offer your place to a friend if they have a baby and they can attend the session. Please inform your class leader and give them proir notice in this instance.
- In order to comply with government guidelines for indoor activities, only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
- As per government guidlines, Adults that can must wear a face mask to enter and exit all venues and to move around the class. Once you are sat down on your mat, you can remove the face mask. Babies DO NOT require a face mask. Policies regarding the wearing of face masks will be reviewed in accordance with any changes to government guidiance.
- If you or your baby are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or recently been in contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidance on self isolation.
- Bookings have been reduced to smaller terms, however in the circumstance of a local/national lockdown, your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the lockdown. Unfortunatley we are unable to refund the classes in this circumstances.
- By booking you agree to give us permission to pass over your details to the NHS Track/Trace service.
For more information, please contact Emily at:
or call/text - 077177 57007