Welcome to Emily's classes
Baby Sensory in the Newbury and surrounding area
Baby Sensory is for babies from birth to 13 months. Our wonderful baby development programme with carefully researched, magical activities designed to stimulate all of the senses as well as have lots of fun enjoying precious time with your baby.
I am excited to say that classes are COMING BACK to Newbury from Monday 9th November for a 6 week term.
We have chosen a new venue for our classes, The Frank Hutching's Community Hall, Thatcham.
If you are interested in coming along for a 6 week term, then please register your name and details on our wait list, and I will contact you when booking's go live.
Please note that below are some additional booking terms due to the current situation.
Extra Booking Terms
- Regrettably, we cannot offer refunds to cover the classes missed due to booked holidays or sickness. This is due to the need to ensure continuity of service. You may offer your place to a friend if they have a baby and they can attend the session. Please inform your class leader and give them proir notice in this instance.
- In order to comply with government guidelines for indoor activities, only 1 adult is permitted to attend with baby.
- As per government guidlines, Adults that can must wear a face mask to enter and exit all venues and to move around the class. Once you are sat down on your mat, you can remove the face mask. Babies DO NOT require a face mask. Policies regarding the wearing of face masks will be reviewed in accordance with any changes to government guidiance.
- If you or your baby are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or recently been in contact with someone who has, please DO NOT attend classes. Please follow government guidance on self isolation.
- Bookings have been reduced to smaller terms, however in the circumstance of a local/national lockdown, your booked sessions will continue online for the duration of the lockdown. Unfortunatley we are unable to refund the classes in this circumstances.
- By booking you agree to give us permission to pass over your details to the NHS Track/Trace service.
For more information, please contact Emily at:
or call/text - 077177 57007