Covid-19 Update - Tuesday 17th March 2020
As you will know, the government has now advised the public against only the most essential travel and to avoid social gatherings in an attempt to slow the spread of coronavirus. Whilst local schools, nurseries and child care provisions are not currently required to close and Baby Sensory is classified as an education setting, and while some of our colleagues are able to continue to run sessions, we have decided locally it is in the best interests of our customers to temporarily suspend classes for the next two weeks as of immediate effect.
Those of you booked on to our current term will have received an email detailing when we hope to resume classes again. This is, obviously, dependent on the most up to date government advice, decisions of our hired halls and the health of our class leaders. We will be in touch to keep you all updated.
Thank you all for your support,
Rebecca, Melanie and Shanice