Baby Sensory Terms and Conditions. Please read before booking a place.
· You can join a class at any time as long as a space is available.
· Payment is made at the time of booking through bank transfer.
· 5 week bookings are available but do incur an additional charge to cover our admin costs.
· Bookings are non-transferable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to move your booking to another venue/day within our area if there is availability.
· Regretfully we are unable to carry missed sessions over to the next week or term.
· Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for missed sessions or holidays. However you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you are unable to attend your class. Please let the office know in advance who will be attending in your place including their name, baby’s name, date of birth and a contact number.
· If you have a prior doctor’s or hospital appointment and are unable to attend your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class at an alternative venue. Please contact the office to inquire.
· You automatically have first opportunity to re-enrol on your current space reserved for you prior to it being released online. Please be prompt at re-boking on receiving your re-enrolment email as after 24 hours your space will be released to the next person. Please note that all bookings are on a first come, first served basis so please re-book your place in good time to avoid disappointment.
· I am aware a lot of parents do have other children, however, please note that our classes are designed for babies from the age of birth to 13 months only. All older children aged from 18 months to 5 years are unfortunately unable to attend our classes due to health and safety reasons. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
· Please note bookings cancelled less than 7 days prior to commencing will incur an administration fee of £10.00. Regretfully we are unable to refund the class fee once the booking has begun.
· If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc. Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn’t possible you will be notified by text or telephone call that the class has been cancelled. Baby Sensory will offer a ‘catch up’ class or credit session to your account. If this isn’t possible you will receive a refund.
· In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (for example snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents/babies if they ventured onto the roads. In these circumstances Baby Sensory will post a warning on their Facebook page (Baby Sensory Peterborough and/or Baby Sensory Stamford & District) and text or phone parents to inform them of cancellation. Baby Sensory will endeavour to credit classes to replace cancelled sessions at the end of the term. However due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund cancelled classes if ‘catch up’ classes are unavailable.
· Twins – Baby Sensory offers a discount of half price for the second baby. E.g. an average 10 week term would be £105.00.
· When you reserve a place in the class you will receive a confirmation email detailing the term dates, holiday sessions when classes won’t be running and the address of your venue. Baby Sensory advise you to keep a copy of the email or make a note of the details as they are not responsible for missed sessions or the wrong venue.
Our current pricing structure is as follows:
Full 1 hour Baby Sensory Sessions are £70 for 10 weeks, 5 week bookings are also available to help spread the cost for £37.50.
Sensory Only 45 minute sessions are £60 for 10 weeks, 5 weeks also available to help spread the cost for £32.00.
Mini Sensory Sessions are 30 minutes bookable in set terms working out at £5.50 per session. Usually fitting in with school half terms.
If you have any other questions regarding your booking, please email us on email@example.com