Mob: 07771 880334 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: £7 per class for term bookings
Payment Methods: Online
Registration forms: Please ensure you fill out the online registration details correctly, including the class you would like to attend. If you find you would like to change classes once confirmation has been sent, we will try my best to swap the classes for you. However, please note this could be difficult, especially if the term has begun and classes are full, therefore it is not always guaranteed.
Twins Discount: Here at Baby Sensory Slough we offer a twin discount for 1 parent per 2 children. Discount: 1st baby is charged at full price and the 2nd baby is charged at 1/2 price. Please get in touch to arrange twins bookings via phone or email.
Other Siblings: We are aware a lot of parents do have other children, however, please note that our classes are designed for babies from the age of birth to 13 months only. All older children aged from 18 months to 5 years are unfortunately unable to attend our classes. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Illness: Parents are asked to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
Please keep your baby at home if he/she:
• Has a fever or has had one in the previous 24 hours
• Has had an upset stomach or diarrhoea in the previous 24 hours
• Has heavy nasal discharge
• Has discharging eyes
Has symptoms of a possible communicable diseases such as:
• Chicken pox
• German measles
• Whooping cough
• Scarlett fever
• Hand, foot and mouth disease
Refunds/ Cancellations of classes: Baby Sensory will endeavour to run classes during bad weather e.g. treacherous snow conditions. However, should classes need to be cancelled you will be notified/ contacted. Baby Sensory has the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond my control (fire, flood, vehicle breakdown, serious illness, treacherous snow etc) but if possible we will run a catch up class at an alternative time, however, this is not guaranteed.
All places are non-refundable/ non-transferrable: Baby Sensory is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are unable to offer an alternative for missed lessons. You are however, welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift. If you are wanting to offer your place to another, please notify us as soon as possible with name and contact details so we can amend the registers. Please note there may be a £5.00 admin charge for any changes made. Thank you for your co-operation.
Confidentiality: Baby Sensory prides itself on creating original and unique ideas to ensure and deliver a top quality service. Certain content and information provided throughout our classes are copy written and under ownership of Baby Sensory. Baby Sensory grants you a limited, personal, licence to use ideas for home use only. Baby Sensory kindly asks customers not to copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Baby Sensory materials in any manner such as use of ideas in a public place, promotional event without permission from the copyright holders.
Data Protection: The information on registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
Equal Opportunities: Baby Sensory works in accordance with all relevant legislation, to provide equality of opportunity for all children and families and take positive action to eliminate discrimination in all areas of their work, including:
• Disability Discrimination Act 1995, 2005
• Race Relations Act 1976 + Amendment 2000
• Sex Discrimination Act 1986
• Children Act 1989, 2004
• Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act 2001
• The Equality Act 2006, 2010
Health and safety: The health and safety of babies and parents in our classes is of paramount importance. We adhere to strict health and safety guidelines and make sure that every aspect of care is delivered to the highest possible standard. We also make sure:
• An extensive annual risk assessment is carried out to identify aspects of the environment that need to be checked on a regular basis. These form the basis of the daily risk assessment, which is completed by the class teacher before the start of each session, ensuring that hazards to parents and babies are kept to a minimum.
• Toys and equipment are cleaned and checked each time they are used and damaged toys and equipment are immediately removed for repair or disposal, as appropriate.
• The premises are hygienic – following the requirements of the Health and Hygiene Policy.
• A register of children, staff and other adults is taken at the start of each session. Visitors who are not known to the setting should expect to be asked for identification.
Confirmation: Please note that once registration is completed along with the fee indicated you have opted to secure your place (fees are non-returnable and non-transferable). You will receive confirmation via e-mail once your baby’s booking is confirmed. Once you have completed registration it indicates you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions above