Baby Sensory Ingleby Barwick, Northallerton & Thirsk Terms and Conditions
* Booking is made on-line through the "Book Now" button on our website. Payment in full is made on-line at the time of booking. After you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
* If you are unable to make an on-line payment at the time of booking, please contact us for details of how to pay. Your place will only be reserved for you for 7 days without payment in full.
* We run fixed terms and you are welcome to join a class at any time if there is a place available. You will pay for the amount of sessions that remain for that term unless you are booking the introductory offer.
* If a place is not available in your preferred class, you can opt to join the waiting list in which case you will be notified as soon as a place becomes available. Places usually become available within 2-3 weeks.
* Please note that attending adults are fully responsible for their baby during the session. Babies should not be left unattended at any time.
* Regrettably, we are unable to make concessions for holidays or any missed sessions. However, you may offer your place to a friend so please contact us to let us know.
* Parents are kindly asked not to bring their babies to class if they have a contagious illness. We request that you do not attend classes for 48 hours following the last symptoms of any sickness and/or diarrhoea bug. Please inform your Class Leader if your baby is potentially at risk of infecting others in the class so parents can be alerted. Please also alert your Class Leader if your baby has had a fever whilst attending a Baby Sensory class and please do not attend a class if they have had a fever in the previous 48 hours.
* If your Class Leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc, Baby Sensory will make every effort to provide an alternative Class Leader. If this is not possible, you will be notified of the cancellation of a class by text or phone call. We will add a session onto the end of your block.
* In certain exceptional circumstances, Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include, but is not limited to, vehicle breakdowns, floods or dangerous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to Class Leaders and/or parents if they ventured onto the roads. On such occasions, we would offer to add an extra session on to the end of your block. Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund the cost of a class due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances. Notice of the cancellation of a class will be sent via text or a phone call made.
* We offer a discount for twins. Please get in touch to find out more.
* We do not offer refunds or cancellations other than in exceptional circumstances.
* Whilst taking photos during sessions and parties is permitted, we ask that parents do not upload their photos onto social media sites unless they have the express permission of the parents and babies in the photo.
* As Baby Sensory Class Leaders, we will take photos during sessions and parties for marketing purposes. Please inform your Class Leader if you do not wish photos of yourself or your child to be used by Baby Sensory Ingleby Barwick, Northallerton & Thirsk, including being published on the Baby Sensory Ingleby Barwick, Northallerton & Thirsk Facebook page. Your Baby Sensory Class Leader will ask for your permission to be given during sessions and unless we are notified by you then you will be deemed to have given your permission to use photos which include you or your baby.
* All Baby Sensory lesson plans and activities are protected by copyright. Filming during sessions or parties is prohibited without the Class Leader’s prior consent.
* In accordance with Data Protection legislation, Baby Sensory will not pass on your personal details to any third party.